Webinar – Indefatigable Creativity
Infusing every idea with community action, benefit, and missiology.
Monday, June, 19th. 10:00 (PST) / 1:00pm (EST)
Do all your ideas feel like they come from the same creative reservoir? Do you struggle to identify ministry application for new trends, experiences, and technologies? Do you wonder about the merits of experimentation, that maybe you’re sacrificing the development of your people for the latest and greatest newest hippest “thing”?
Join Dr. David McDonald for a one hour seminar to explore the methods and resources of the world’s most creative talents. In this session you will learn:
* how to never run out of ideas
* how to find new sources of inspiration, from widely varied fields, that will keep each set of ideas feeling fresh and unique
* how to adjudicate ideas for their ministry application—learning when and how to make the most out of each creative spark
* how to tailor ideas so they stretch out over 12-24 weeks in a long tail, rather than just providing one special Sunday
* how to infuse every idea with community action, benefit, and missiology
* how to disciple your volunteers effectively while reaching for new heights in creative excellence
All webinar participants will be emailed their Webinar Access Pass one hour prior to event.
Dr. David McDonald is a pastor, teacher, and lecturer in colleges and seminaries all over the world. His work with Westwinds Church has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Time magazine. David continues to weave sharp social analysis in his private work as a speculative theologian. He lives with his wife, Carmel, and their two children in Jackson, Michigan.